lunes, 12 de enero de 2015

Steampunk style layout



Hello everyone! It's been a really busy time for me in the last two month because of some home renovation works, but now that the work is over I'll have more time for my new projects and my blog. Well, I hope so...
Here is one of my steampunk creation and I take part of the SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenge, and this month the theme is 'Three's my lucky number', and also at Country View Challenges, this month the theme is 'Use something new to you' (my new stamp La Blanche).

¡Hola a todos! Estos últimos meses he estado muy ocupada porque me han hecho algunas reformas en mi casa, y ya sabéis que parece que no se acaba nunca, pero ahora ya puedo decir que se acabó y a partir de ahora espero disponer de más tiempo para mis proyectos y mi blog. Bueno, eso espero...
Hoy participo en dos retos con este proyecto.


I created my background with stencils and Archival Ink, washi tapes and some embellishments. I embossed the 3 tags using an embossing folder from Tim Holtz Alterations, which I simply inked with Distress Inks and Distress Paint. The fabulous stamp is from La Blanche.

He creado el fondo con plantillas y Archival Ink, washi tape y algunos adornos. Para las tres etiquetas he utilizado una carpeta de grabación en relieve de Tim Holtz Alteraciones, que simplemente entinté con Distress Inks y Distress Paint. El sello fabuloso es de La Blanche.



Gracias por visitarme y os deseo que tengáis una estupenda semana.

Thank you so much for visiting and have a great week.

20 comentarios:

  1. What a great layout,so beautiful.I love it a lot.
    Greetings
    Felicie

    ResponderEliminar
  2. BIG WOW! LOVE what you have made, Mar, really fantastic. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Stunning make with a wonderful background for your new stamp.

    Love Chrissie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love this layout Margik as well as the beuatiful page below!

    Wonderful art!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow - a lovely new stamp and a brilliant project, Margik!

    I found a lot of "3"s and threesomes and could look at it for ages - not only to find some more 3s. ;) Loads of awesome detail to be discovered! Love it!

    Thank you for sharing this fab make with us at SASPC!

    Claudia xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Awesome layout Matgik, love all the fabulous details and the steampunk images.
    Yvonne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Congratulations for the renewed home, Mar!
    Great layout and composition. Looks so steampunk being beautiful in the same time.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. So much here to look at, and so cleverly and imaginatively constructed. Love the whirling industrial look of it.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wow, such a fantastic card, great elements.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is absolutely beautiful Margik, perfectly stamped and constructed and so much to look at. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. beautiful lay out!
    Groetjes Karin

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Wowwww, this is beautiful. Great elements.
    Greetings Carola

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Bonjour,

    C'est avec un immense plaisir que je découvre cette très belle création... Une oeuvre remplie d'imagination.
    Gros bisous

    ResponderEliminar
  14. wow - a great layout! i like it !!!!!
    man greetings from austria (I'm a blogfriend from gaby, colorful adventures)
    margit

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Precioso trabajo,es un estilo especial que dominas muy bien.Un abrazo!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Hola Mar, que LO tan bonito! me gusta mucho el estilo. El sello es precioso y todos esos engranajes! Besos, Dafne

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous layout and composition. I love every detail, Margik!

    Gaby xo

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Thank you talented lady! I love your artwork too Margik! :) Bravo!!

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por visitarme y por vuestros comentarios.
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.